Did you know that konjac fibre can also be used to make natural sponge for the skin?
Made from natural konjac fibre, a konjac sponge is softer, gentler and less irritant compared to most traditional towels. The unique fibre tissue of a konjac sponge can deeply clean dirt in the pores, gently exfoliate the skin and when used with a facial cleaner, it can make a great makeup remover. Available in 9 different shapes and colours to compliment your mood.
- Pure Konjac fibre causes no damage and irritation
- Suitable for dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin and infants
- Silky soft when wet
- 100% free from colours, chemicals and additives
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Suitable for vegan lifestyle
Spend £40 or more to get the Cook Yourself Slim Cook Book and The Konjac Diet Book absolutely FREE!