A full meal by itself – Mie Goreng!
You’re going to love this one!
This dish combines precooked meat and seafood. If you don’t like meat, double up on the prawns or use a combination of prawns and mussels. Don’t be put off by the long list of ingredients – it’s a very easy dish to prepare and makes a wholesome and tasty meal with just 353 calories!
Serves:2 Prep time:20 minutes Cook time:15 minutes
- 2 packs (400g) of Slim Noodles
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp soy sauce 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 175g cooked beef, pork or chicken, cut into strips
- a pinch of sugar
- 4 spring onion, thinly sliced
- ½ green pepper. thinly sliced
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 pak choy leaves, chopped
- 75g bean sprouts
- 175g small prawns
- Drain and rinse the Slim noodles and prepare them as per package instructions.
- Heat 1 tbsp sunflower oil in a frying pan and add the beaten eggs. Cook like an omelette until set.
- Remove from pan and roll up, then cut into strips. Set aside in a warm place.
- In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp sunflower oil, soy sauce, crumbled stock cube, curry powder, ground ginger, sesame oil and sugar. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large wok, then add the pak choy and stir-fry for 1 minute
- Add the spring onions and peppers and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the noodles and egg along with the bean sprouts and the soy sauce mixture and stir-fry to heat through, tossing to mix the ingredients evenly.
- Serve hot.