Skip to content
- Melt butter over medium heat and stir in chopped onion until onion is brown. Add drained tuna and stir.
- Stir in mushrooms and tomato paste. Add salt and pepper, cream and parsley. Add plum tomatoes. Cook until mushrooms are soft.
- Prepare the Slim Pasta Fettucini as per package instructions (drained and rinsed).
- Add to the tuna and mushroom sauce. Turn using tongs to heat the pasta.
- Serve and garnish with parsley.
- 1 pack (200g) Slim Pasta Fettucini
- 320g (1 tin) tuna
- 20g butter
- 90g mushrooms, sliced (mix a few varieties)
- 120ml cream
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 fresh plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 onion, chopped