- Drain Slim Pasta Fettuccine, rinse 2-3 times thoroughly under running water.
- Boil in water for 2-3 minutes or heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add roughly chopped garlic. Brown chicken and mushrooms until chicken is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add whipping cream and cook until thick, stirring constantly. Add parmesan cheese when at desired consistency.
- Serve over pasta.
1217cal Cooking Slim Fettuccine
1800 cal Cooking Regular Fettuccine
583cal Excess Calorie Saving
- 200g Slim Pasta Fettuccine
- 30g butter
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into chunks
- 225g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.3g ground black pepper
- 300ml single cream
- 20g grated Parmesan cheese