- Heat the olive oil in a wok or large, deep frying pan. Crumble the beef mince into the pan and stir-fry over a high heat for 2 minutes to break up the meat and brown it.
- Add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic. Stir over a medium heat for 1 minute, then add the chopped tomatoes and the pasta. Stir well, then add the oregano and seasoning. Cook over a medium heat so that the sauce boils gently, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until thick.
- While the sauce is cooking, drain the Slim Pasta Spaghetti and rinse 2-3 times thoroughly under running water. Boil in water for 2-3 minutes or heat in microwave for 1 minute. Drain and turn into a warmed serving bowl.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning, then pour over the hot pasta. Toss gently and serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.
628cal Cooking Slim Spaghetti
1322 cal Cooking Regular Spaghetti
694cal Excess Calorie Saving
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- 250g lean minced beef
- Large onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 celery sticks, finely chopped
- Garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- 225g tomato pasta
- A good pinch of dried oregano, or to taste
- 200g Slim Pasta® Spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to serve