- Prepare the Slim Pasta Spaghetti as per package instructions (drained and rinsed).
- Sauté the pancetta in a large frying pan over medium heat until lightly brown. Add the onion and sauté until softened.
- Add the tomatoes and chilli, simmer over medium heat to thicken the sauce.
- Add the pasta to sauce and mix well. Toss gently and serve hot, garnish with parsley.
420cal Cooking Slim Spaghetti
905 cal Cooking Regular Spaghetti
485cal Excess Calorie Saving
- 1 pack of Slim Pasta Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 125g of pancetta, cut into small, thin, strips
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 500g tinned tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-parsely, chopped (optional)