- Prepare the Slim Noodles as per package instructions (drained and rinsed).
- Place a soup pot over medium heat. Add the laska paste and stir until fragrant (1 min). Stir in chicken stock and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer, add the chicken, simmer until just cooked through (5 mins).
- Stir in the lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar.
- Heat noodles in hot water or in an open pan.
- To serve, divide the noodles evenly among 4 large soup bowls. Ladle in the soup base and top with bean sprouts, spring onions and coriander, serve immediately.
240cal Cooking Slim Noodles
347 cal Cooking Regular Noodles
107cal Excess Calorie Saving
- 1 pack of Slim Noodles
- 2 tbsp laska paste
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 1 can (400ml) can coconut milk
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup (50g) fresh bean sprouts, to serve
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced, to serve
- Fresh coriander to serve