- Prepare the Slim Noodles as per package instructions (drained and rinsed).
- Place a soup pot over medium heat. Add the laska paste and stir until fragrant (1 min). Stir in chicken stock and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer, add the chicken, simmer until just cooked through (5 mins).
- Stir in the lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar.
- Heat noodles in hot water or in an open pan.
- To serve, divide the noodles evenly among 4 large soup bowls. Ladle in the soup base and top with bean sprouts, spring onions and coriander, serve immediately.