- Drain Slim Noodles, rinse 2-3 times thoroughly under running water.
- Boil in water for 2-3 minutes or heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- Heat both of the oils in a large saucepan or wok, add the garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 5 mins or until cooked. Remove from the pan with a draining spoon and set aside.
- Add the pepper and stir-fry for 4 minutes, then add the sweet corn and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the spring onions and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return the chicken and noodles to the pan. Add the soy sauce and heat through, tossing to mix for 2 mins
*Image for illustration purposes only
733cal Cooking Slim Noodles
1425 cal Cooking Regular Noodles
692cal Excess Calorie Saving
- 200g Slim Noodles®
- Tablespoon of oil
- Tablespoon sesame oil
- Garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 100g tinned sweet corn
- 8 spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- Tablespoons light soy sauce