- Wash and rinse the Slim Noodles under cold water.
- Fry the spring onions, bamboo shoot, bean sprouts, shitake mushrooms, and carrots with a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the drained noodles and stir vigorously.
- Add the sweet and sour sauce.
- Once bubbling, turn off heat and serve.
401cal Cooking Slim Noodles
780 cal Cooking Regular Noodles
379cal Excess Calorie Saving
- Pack of Slim Noodles® (200g)
- Spring onion cut into 2 cm lengths
- 30g bamboo shoots
- 30g bean sprouts
- 30g shitake mushrooms
- 30g sliced carrots
- 1/2 bottle of Sweet Mandarin sweet and sour sauce (300g)
- Pinch of salt
- Teaspoon of vegetable oil