Veg Chow Mein
- Drain Slim Noodles, rinse 2-3 times thoroughly under running water.
- Boil in water for 2-3 minutes or heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- Heat oil in a wok and add sliced onions and stir fry for 20-30 seconds, add all other vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well. Now add boiled noodles and mix well.
- Add vinegar, chili sauce and soya sauce and stir-fry for a minute. Serve the vegetable chow mein hot.
Note : According to taste vinegar, soya sauce and chili sauce can be increased or decreased.