- Heat the red curry paste in a soup pot over medium heat until it starts to sizzle in its own oil.
- Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Prepare the Slim Rice as per package instructions (drained and rinsed).
- Add corn and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add the rice, cherry tomatoes, chilli, and shrimp and simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and stir in the coriander.
- Ladle into four serving bowls, and serve hot.
216cal Cooking Slim Rice
346 cal Cooking Regular Rice
130cal Excess Calorie Saving
- 1 pack of Slim Rice
- 2tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 400ml (1 can) coconut milk
- 200g (1 tin) sweetcorn
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red chill, seeded and thinly sliced
- 250g raw shrimps, head removed and peeled
- 500ml boiling chicken stock
- 4 tbsp coarsley chopped fresh coriander