Wonton noodle soup
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, soy sauce, rice vinegar, cornstarch, sugar and 1 tsp sesame oil. Mix well. Put a teaspoon of filling in the middle of a wonton wrapper, brush cornstarch slurry on all edges. Fold over to form a triangle, press to secure edges, encasing the filling. Brush cornstarch slurry on one tip of the triangle. Bring two corners together and press to secure. Place on clean, dry plate in one layer and cover loosely with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Repeat with remaining.
- In a large stockpot, add all but 2 cups of the stock and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to medium-high and add the wontons. Bring pot back to a gentle boil. When it reaches a boil, add 1 cup of the reserved stock. Bring back to a boil and add the remaining 1 cup of reserved stock.
- Keep the heat of the pot on. Scoop up the wontons and distribute amongst the bowls.
- Prepare the Slim Noodles or Fettucini as per package instructions (drained and rinsed) and add to the stock to heat. Add mushrooms and let simmer, until cooked through. Ladle broth, noodles and mushrooms to bowls. Drizzle just a few drops of sesame oil in each bowl.
- Garnish with spring onions and red chilli, and serve with chilli garlic sauce.