- Prepare the Slim Pasta Penne as per package instructions (drained and rinsed).
- Fry the garlic and chilli in olive oil until they are slightly blackened. Discard the chilli and add tomoatoes to the pan. Season with salt and simmer for 20 minutes. (Optional – add a tsp of sugar to enhance the flavor of tomatoes)
- In an open pan dry fry the penne for 2 minutes. This will heat the penne and remove any surface water.
- Pour over the sauce and mix together, add basil.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy.