- Prepare the Slim Pasta Penne as per package instructions (drained and rinsed).
- Beat the mashed avocado with ricotta cheese and milk or half and half to make a fairly smooth sauce. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the parsley.
- Add the pasta and toss together thoroughly, adding a little water if required. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese separately.
212cal Cooking Slim Penne
532 cal Cooking Regular Penne
320cal Excess Calorie Saving
- 1 pack of Slim Pasta Penne
- 1 ripe avocados, peeled and mashed
- 4 tbsp fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp whole milk or single cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, to serve