Seafood lemon pepper spaghetti
- Prepare the Slim Pasta as per package instructions (drained and rinsed).
- Sauté spring onions gently in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add baby squid stir for 2 to 3 minutes, then add wine and allow alcohol to evaporate, then cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes or until squid is completely cooked. Season with pepper.
- Once squid is tender, add the cod and mussels, heat through and stir in parsley. Season to taste. Beat eggs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Dry fry the pasta in a pan, add the eggs and mix together to just cook the eggs and then add squid, mussels and fish mixture. Add lemon juice and rind and mix thoroughly for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with parsley and season with salt and pepper.